Moo+Twig Reversible Harness - Puppy Love
Reversible Dog Harness - Puppy Love
Fashionable, functional and proudly designed in Australia, the MOO+TWIG reversible dog harness is an absolute essential in your dog's walking wardrobe.
Designed with comfort and style in mind and made with high quality materials, our 2-in-1 reversible dog harness gives you the versatility of switching between sides in a matter of seconds for a different look on your walks.
All our signature 2-in-1 Reversible Dog Harness feature two exciting prints. Great for small to medium sized dogs, these high quality dog harnesses are the ideal walking accessory to ensure they are safe, comfortable and stylish when they are out and about. Switch between each side for a quick outfit change within seconds!
- MOO + TWIG Puppy Love print
- Materials: quick drying neoprene
- Soft lycra edgings to prevent blistering
- Strong metal "D-ring" to allow for pulling
- Adjustable straps with two safe, secure quick release buckles
- Reflective safety strips on neoprene side
- Brand New ID Tag loop on each side for tag attachment
- NOTE: The loop that sits under the logo is for ID tags only. Leash attachment is at the back of the harness via a strong metal D-ring.
Complete your looking with a matching Puppy Love leash!
*For reference, Moo is 5kg and wears a size S reversible harness and Twig is 7kg and wears a size M reversible harness.
We recommend that you use a dog harness if your dog is a notorious puller as it helps spread the force of the pull throughout the entire chest area to avoid choking.
Note: The fabric used to create our wonderful dog harnesses is printed on one continue piece of material and then cut to make each harness. Because of this, the print will vary from harness to harness. If you have a preference of dog breed (from the ones you can see on this print), please add it to your order notes at checkout and we will try to accommodate your request to the best of our ability. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee anything, but we sure as hell will try!